Thursday, August 20, 2015

Meet: Dr Leila Reynolds

Dr Leila Reynolds




~

"My Dearest Leila,
Time pales in the exquisiteness of your beauty.
Even jealous Aphrodite would demand of the Creator,
“Why did you make this creature, who is more beautiful, more lovely than I?”
You are my love, my life, my Leila… my queen.
Come back to me.
Your Knight Forever,
Lance"

~

Physical Description:

I laughed to myself. Even though I was only twenty-nine, I had been a doctor for two years now, which included four years of pre-med, four years of medical college and two years of residency, but my long blonde hair and blue eyes made me appear younger.

O’Malley let his eyes travel up and down my five foot, six inch frame and smiled.

~


~

Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Status: Human
Occupation: ER Doctor
Interests: working, working and caring for others
Nationality: American
Current Residence: Las Vegas, Nevada
Love Interest: Lance Steel
Talents/Skills: medicine, communication, compassion
Style: Always-working Scrubs attire
Greatest Flaw: Infidelity, inability to resist temptation
Best Quality: Kindness

~



~

No comments:

Post a Comment